Has it really been 2 months since I last posted here?! Life has just gotten really hectic for me this year and I’ve also been in a massive reading slump, which has contributed to this blogging slump. I went through a rough few months, with my dad passing away in July. I didn’t really want to tell anyone because I didn’t (and still don’t) want messages from everyone sending their regards. It was enough for me to know that people were thinking of me without having to receive countless messages reminding me of it all the time, if that makes sense.
I’m now on a research lab visit at the University of Toronto until November and that has added a lot of extra stress, and I’ve been homesick and missing my family and friends. But it’s my birthday today and although I’m not really a fan of celebrating my birthday, I thought it would be fun to do a giveaway!
I’m 25 this year so I’m going to be giving away $25 AUD to spend on Book Depository to 3 winners! Check out the rules below and click on the Rafflecopter link to enter!
- This giveaway will run for 2 weeks and end at 11:59pm AEDT on October 6, 2017.
- This giveaway will be open to all countries that Book Depository ships to. If you’re not sure, you can look it up here.
- There will be THREE winners who will be able to choose up to $25 AUD worth of books from the available titles on the Book Depository. Remember to change the currency to Australian Dollar on the website when you’re browsing!
- The winners will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter.
- I will contact the winner on October 7th and if I don’t receive a response within 48 hours, I will choose another winner. I will be checking the winner’s entries so please don’t cheat!
- I will be ordering the books for the winner and will require an address, so please make sure that you have parental permission if you are under 18 years of age.
- Book Depository will be sending out the order so I take no responsibility for damaged or lost parcels. I will send you a shipping confirmation and keep you updated on the process though.