I did pretty well this month when it came to book buying. And this can probably be attributed to my reading slump. But I did receive a lot of books this month so let’s get into the haul.
- A Conjuring of Light (Shades of Magic #3) – V.E. Schwab
- Wires and Nerve, Vol. 1 – Marissa Meyer & Douglas Holgate
- History is All You Left Me – Adam Silvera
- Starfall (Starflight #2) – Melissa Landers
- Outrun the Moon – Stacey Lee
Some of these were preorders and others were just books that I’ve had my eye on for a while. I can’t wait to get into them and hopefully they’ll be able to get me out of my massive reading slump.
- Love, Ghosts & Nose Hair – Steven Herrick
- A Place Like This – Steven Herrick
- Letters to the Lost – Brigid Kemmerer
- Before I Fall – Lauren Oliver
- Love May Fail – Matthew Quick
- Norse Mythology – Neil Gaiman
- We Were on a Break – Lindsey Kelk
- Windfall – Jennifer E. Smith
- The Edge of Everything – Jeff Giles
- Defy the Stars – Claudia Gray
- The Secret Science of Magic – Melissa Keil
- How to Think Like Sherlock – Daniel Smith
- Caraval (Caraval #1) – Stephanie Garber
I received a few books from publishers this month. Thanks to Pan Macmillan Australia for Windfall, Bloomsbury for The Edge of Everything, Allen & Unwin for Defy the Stars and Hardie Grant Egmont for The Secret Science of Magic. Looking forward to reading and reviewing all of those books. I also received a pile of books from Jeann that I’ll be reviewing on Happy Indulgence at some point. Love, Ghosts & Nose Hair and A Place Like This were from University of Queensland Press. Thanks to Bloomsbury for Letters to the Lost and Walker Books for Wing Jones. Jeann also sent me Before I Fall, which I want to read before I see the movie.
In February I also won a copy of Neil Gaiman’s Norse Mythology in a giveaway. And I picked up two books from ‘pay for postage’ sales on the Aussie YA Readers and Bloggers group: We Were on a Break and Love May Fail. I also included the two books that came in the February Fairyloot in this section, even though they were purchased and not received. The box came with Caraval and How to Think Like Sherlock.