We Come Apart by Sarah Crossan and Brian Conaghan was released in Australia a few days ago and I have a full review of the book here. It’s a book about immigration, racism and bullying and I absolutely fell in love with it.
Thanks to Bloomsbury Australia, I am giving away a copy of We Come Apart, along with One by Sarah Crossan and The Bombs That Brought Us Together by Brian Conaghan to one lucky Australia-based winner. One is the winner of the 2016 Carnegie Medal and is a story written in verse about conjoined twins. It was a highly emotional book and I have a full review of it here. The Bombs That Brought Us Together is the winner of the 2016 Costa Children’s Book Award and is a sci-fi dystopian novel about war and friendship.
- This giveaway is only open to Australian residents.
- The giveaway will until Sunday 19th March at 11:59pm AEDT.
- There will be ONE winner who will win all three books listed above. The winner will be randomly drawn and contacted through email. If I don’t receive a reply within 48 hours, I will randomly draw a new winner.
- You will be required to provide me with a shipping address if you win and Bloomsbury Australia will be shipping the prize to you. If you are under 18, please make sure you have parental permission to share your address.
- I will be checking all entries so no cheating please.