I think I did pretty well this month with my book haul. I controlled myself pretty well and only bought a couple of books. I’ve read a lot of the books in this haul already as well, which makes me feel super happy.
- The Blood of Olympus (The Heroes of Olympus #5) – Rick Riordan
- The Rose and the Dagger (The Wrath and the Dawn #2) – Renee Ahdieh
I have written a review for this one!
- I’ll Meet You There – Heather Demetrios
These are books that I’ve had on my wishlist for a while. I’ve been waiting for the paperback US edition of The Blood of Olympus to come out for a while to complete my collection and now it’s finally here! I’ve also been highly anticipating The Rose and the Dagger and it definitely didn’t disappoint. And I’ve been wanting to buy I’ll Meet You There for a really long time because Lois @ My Midnight Musing keeps recommending it to me… and she was totally right. This book is amazing so far!
- Honor Girl: A Graphic Memoir – Maggie Thrash
- The Outliers (The Outliers #1) – Kimberly McCreight
- The Honest Truth – Dan Gemeinhart
- The First Third – Will Kostakis
- The Winner’s Kiss (The Winner’s Trilogy #3) – Marie Rutkoski
I have a full review of this book.
- The Square Root of Summer – Harriet Reuter Hapgood
- Thanks for the Trouble – Tommy Wallach
- Falling into Place – Amy Zhang
- Love, Lies and Spies – Cindy Anstey
I’ve reviewed this one on Happy Indulgence.
I received quite a lot of books this month but most of them were actually from my coblogger, Jeann @ Happy Indulgence. She’s been saving them all up to send in one package haha. She sent me Honor Girl, The Honest Truth, The Square Root of Summer, and Thanks for the Trouble to review on Happy Indulgence in the coming weeks. So thank you to Walker Books, Scholastic, Pan Macmillan and Simon and Schuster for those books. Jeann also sent me a couple of books I’ve been wanting to read for a while: The First Third and Falling into Place. Some publishers also kindly sent me a couple of books for review as well. I got The Outliers from HarperCollins, Love, Lies and Spies from Pan Macmillan, and The Winner’s Kiss from Bloomsbury. I actually also bought my own copy of The Winner’s Kiss when it first came out because I couldn’t wait to read it. I was in Melbourne at the time and ended up walking all around the city and the Carlton area to hunt down a copy 😀
- A Hollywood Deal (Billionaires’ Brides of Convenience #1) – Nadia Lee
- The Book of Broken Hearts – Sarah Ockler
I’ve read and reviewed this one on Happy Indulgence.
- Bittersweet – Sarah Ockler
Sarah Ockler has recently just released four of her books as ebooks in the UK and Australia. She was kind enough to send me copies of The Book of Broken Hearts and Bittersweet to review on Happy Indulgence! I also picked up A Hollywood Deal on a whim from iBooks… and it was a bit of a disappointment…
Have you read any of these books? Let me know which ones I should pick up ASAP!