I’ve been a little bit absent lately because I’m in the process of moving house and things at work are really hectic leading up to the beginning of semester. Anyway… I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by Jesse @ Books at Dawn and Beth @ Reading Every Night. Please go and check out their posts and blogs!
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
7 FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I bashed my face into the car door yesterday when I was loading my car with a heavy box of books. My mouth is now swollen and it’s not a pretty sight…
2. I am obsessed with this Australian reality cooking show called My Kitchen Rules. I’ve watched every episode for the last 6 seasons (and each season is like 48-ish episodes long). That is dedication, if I may say so myself. But I still cannot cook.
3. I have found a super cool alternative to colouring books! I recently found out about Scratch Night View by Lago Design Global. They have a whole range of city night views, and you just scratch off certain bits to reveal a picture. That explanation probably made no sense, but here’s a picture of the London night view that I bought. I haven’t started it yet but will update everyone on my progress once I start 😀
4. My favourite cuisine is Japanese and I can eat it all day, every day. My go-to dishes when I visit a new restaurant is either chicken katsu curry or kaisendon. And I also get either gyoza or takoyaki.
5. When it comes to chips/crisps, I love crinkle-cut chips a lot more than ordinary flat chips. They just taste better. And my favourite flavour of chips are cheese and onion.
6. My younger brother is a sushi chef and now I’m super sick of sushi because he keeps bringing home left overs, which I’m forced to eat for lunch the next day. The rice is always really hard… and sushi should just never be eaten unless it’s on the same day it was made! But I always feel pressured to eat it because it would be a waste if we just chucked it out (even though they were left overs that should have been chucked out anyway!).
7. I have a bookstagram account now @readingwithjenna. I don’t post very often because I don’t have a space in my current house where there’s good lighting and enough empty space to take photos. I am moving really soon so hopefully I can post a little bit more. I still post occasionally on my personal account @jennalzhao but those are mostly food photos XD
Everyoneeeee! I love reading facts about everyone so I nominate you all!